The Garden Cabin offers a private setting within the Beechwood Inn’s grounds, perfect for couples, families or friends on a mountain getaway. A casually decorated and comfortable living room with large sofa and chairs, large flat screen TV, stocked with board games for entertainment, and an original masonry gas fireplace centering the room. Full kitchen and dining room; screened porch with additional dining room and seating area overlooking the common gardens with hammocks and fire pit.
Three bedrooms, one with one king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower; two additional bedrooms with one queen-size bed each and a second bathroom with shower. A total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms; air conditioning/heating and ceiling fans; separate cabin from the Inn’s main building with private parking.
All accommodations feature bedding with plush pillows, lavish six-hundred thread count and 100% cotton sheets, down comforters and blankets. Bath amenities feature soft cotton turkish-towels and eco-friendly, natural and plant-based toiletries by Sítrónu for an indulgent experience.
Reservations for the Garden Cabin available for One, Two or Three Bedrooms options:
- One Bedroom: One King-size bed and One en-suite bathroom – Maximum Occupancy Two People
- Two Bedrooms: One King-size bed and One Queen-size bed with Two bathrooms – Maximum Occupancy Four People
- (Extra rate charges per night applies for Two Bedrooms)
- Three Bedrooms: One King-size bed and Two Queen-size beds with two bathrooms – Maximum Occupancy Six People
- (Extra rate charges per night applies for Three Bedrooms)
- No Smoking and no guest candles allowed on premises.
- No Guest Pets allowed.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcomed.
- Reservations are subject to availability and best available rates.
- Reservations subject to Single/Double occupancy per room with one bed – two people maximum allowed per room.
- Reservations subject to rates per room, per night for the Garden Cabin additional bedrooms – six people maximum allowed at the Garden Cabin Three Bedrooms; four people maximum allowed for the Garden Cabin Two Bedrooms.
- Deposits in the amount of One Night room and tax or 50% of the total stay if more than two nights will be due to confirm a reservation.
- Balance for charges to reservations are due 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date. Non-refundable after 14 Days prior to arrival.
- Charges are subject to state and local taxes, payable in US Dollars.
- Daily Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- Daily Wine30 reception is at 530PM offering a glass of wine and light appetizer served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- We appreciate advanced notice prior to arrival if you have any dietary restrictions we should prepare to consider.
- WiFi service in rooms, cabins and throughout Inn’s common areas.
- Common areas feature seating rooms, porch, outdoor seating areas in the gardens, hammocks, fire-pit.
- Parking available on premises.