Beautifully decorated with romantic touches, southern sky-blue ceiling, original wood floors, offers a separate living room with sleeper twin sofa, signature brick gas fireplace, one bedroom with an antique dresser and one queen-size bed, and bathroom with shower; air conditioning/heating and ceiling fans; located on the second floor with an additional exterior private entrance and terrace.
All accommodations feature bedding with plush pillows, lavish six-hundred thread count and 100% cotton sheets, down comforters and blankets. Bath amenities feature soft cotton turkish-towels and eco-friendly, natural and plant-based toiletries by Sítrónu for an indulgent experience.
Queen-size bed and sleeper twin sofa – Maximum Occupancy Three People
Reservations for Stekoa Suite with a Third person subject to extra rate charges of $50 per room per night
- No Smoking and no guest candles allowed on premises.
- No Guest Pets allowed.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcomed.
- Reservations are subject to availability and best available rates.
- Reservations subject to Single/Double occupancy for guestrooms with one bed – two people maximum allowed per room.
- Reservations subject to extra guest fee of $50 per room, per night for guestrooms with sleeper twin sofa – three people maximum allowed per room with sleeper twin sofa.
- Deposits in the amount of One Night room and tax or 50% of the total stay if more than two nights will be due to confirm a reservation.
- Balance for charges to reservations are due 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date. Non-refundable after 14 Days prior to arrival.
- Charges are subject to state and local taxes, payable in US Dollars.
- Daily Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- Daily Wine30 reception is at 530PM offering a glass of wine and light appetizer served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- We appreciate advanced notice prior to arrival if you have any dietary restrictions we should prepare to consider.
- WiFi service in rooms and throughout Inn’s common areas.
- Common areas feature seating rooms, porch, outdoor seating areas in the gardens, hammocks, fire-pit.
- Parking available on premises.