Spacious open floor-plan suite featuring a stunning wrap-around original brick gas fireplace, one post queen-size bed, seating room with a sofa, writing desk and dresser; bathroom includes modern amenities and tub-shower and private covered terrace; air conditioning/heating and ceiling fans; located on the ground floor. Nantahala Suite is also ADA Accessible equipped with audio and visually impaired safety, oversized doorways, accessible bathroom with raised toilet and sink and transfer bathtub. An additional private entry option to the suite is from the exterior garden down a few stone steps into the covered terrace.
All accommodations feature bedding with plush pillows, lavish six-hundred thread count and 100% cotton sheets, down comforters and blankets. Bath amenities feature soft cotton turkish-towels and eco-friendly, natural and plant-based toiletries by Sítrónu for an indulgent experience.
Queen-size bed – Maximum Occupancy Two People
- No Smoking and no guest candles allowed on premises.
- No Guest Pets allowed.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcomed.
- Reservations are subject to availability and best available rates.
- Reservations subject to Single/Double occupancy for guestrooms with one bed – two people maximum allowed per room.
- Deposits in the amount of One Night room and tax or 50% of the total stay if more than two nights will be due to confirm a reservation.
- Balance for charges to reservations are due 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 Days prior to arrival or check-in date. Non-refundable after 14 Days prior to arrival.
- Charges are subject to state and local taxes, payable in US Dollars.
- Daily Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- Daily Wine30 reception is at 530PM offering a glass of wine and light appetizer served in the Main Inn Building from 8-9AM.
- We appreciate advanced notice prior to arrival if you have any dietary restrictions we should prepare to consider.
- WiFi service in rooms and throughout Inn’s common areas.
- Common areas feature seating rooms, porch, outdoor seating areas in the gardens, hammocks, fire-pit.
- Parking available on premises.